NIHR Press Office
Issuing a press release?
If you’re issuing a press release relating to research funded or supported by the NIHR please email the NIHR press office with details and include the NIHR boilerplate in the notes to editors:
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR): improving the health and wealth of the nation through research. Established by the Department of Health, the NIHR:
- funds high quality research to improve health
- trains and supports health researchers
- provides world-class research facilities
- works with the life sciences industry and charities to benefit all
- involves patients and the public at every step
For further information, visit the NIHR website (www.nihr.ac.uk).
You can contact the NIHR press office via email or phone from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Phone: 020 3328 6730