The NIHR Let's Get Digital Competition
This competition is designed to demonstrate the interesting digital ways people across the NIHR can promote research - and to recognise those that already are.
There are five categories to the competition:
- Online community
We are looking for entries that help to capture why NIHR research is important and exciting. We love research and we want your submissions to help us spread the word about how vital it is to the development of new and better treatments in the NHS.
We are expecting to see entries that demonstrate:
- What NIHR research looks like in real life
- The impact NIHR research is making (potential or current)
- The benefits of taking part in NIHR research (in general or in a specific research project)
- take complex information and condense it into an easy-to-understand and accessible format
- Explain what it is like to be involved in NIHR research
- The diversity of the NIHR research workforce
- The diversity in the type of research the NIHR funds and supports
The closing date for the competition is Friday 30 June 2017.
To be eligible to enter any category of the NIHR Let’s Get Digital competition you need to meet one of the following criteria:
- be a member of the NIHR Faculty - this is the collective term for the people we support to lead and deliver health research, and those we train as the next generation of health researchers. For example, this means you could be a senior investigator, investigator, NIHR trainee, clinical research staff member or be based in an NIHR-funded facility. (Including those who work with us on a voluntary basis);
- have recently completed NIHR funded research; and/or
- be a patient/member of the public actively involved in NIHR research.
The research featured should be NIHR research and be in line with the mission, vision and aims of the NIHR.
Each category has specific eligibility requirements and prizes - visit the category pages for more details and download the submission guidance notes for more information.
If you have any questions about the competition, please email email@example.com.