We are looking for photographs that help to capture why NIHR research is important and exciting. We love research and we want your submissions to help us spread the word about how vital it is to the development of new and better treatments in the NHS.
We want to see photographs that showcase one or all of the following:
- What NIHR research looks like in real life
- The impact NIHR research is making (potential or current)
- The benefits of taking part in NIHR research (in general or in a specific research project)
- The diversity of the NIHR research workforce
- The diversity in the type of research the NIHR funds and supports
Please read the submission guidance notes for the photography category before submitting your entry.
Closing date: Friday 30 June 2017