Commercial contract research: National contract value review webinars
Representatives from the life science industry are invited to find out about the new National Contract Value Review process for commercial contract research within the NHS, by attending a half hour webinar.
The webinars, organised by NHS England's Commercial Contract Research Project Group, will be repeated on separate dates - with the same content covered in each.
About the National Contract Value Review
The National Contract Value Review process brings together three key elements to improve commercial contract research study set-up:
- Mandated use of an unmodified model site agreement and standard costing methodology, including the use of the new interactive Costing Tool (iCT)
- Establishing standards for nationally defining and allocating commercial study resource and procedure requirements
- Introduction of a National Coordinator role responsible for completing the National Contract Value Review for the study
- Friday 1 November, 12:30 – 13:00
- Monday 4 November, 12:30 – 13:00
To join one of the industry webinars - complete this online form.