Nursing Times Awards 2020 shortlist announced
We are pleased to announce the Nursing Times Awards shortlist.
Across the board in all clinical areas and care settings – from the community to hospitals to care homes and beyond, we see nurses challenging the status quo and working hard to provide better quality, safer care and a better experience for those who use their services.
The Nursing Times Awards is truly a celebration of their hard work, drive and talent. The awards give us an opportunity each year to see outstanding quality improvement projects from nurses and the teams they work with.
The Nursing Times Clinical Research Nursing Award shortlist for 2020 is as follows:
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Morecambe Bay GP Collaborative, (Innovation: originality of the idea)
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, (Researching together- a roadmap for creating an integrated mental health research service)
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust and University of Exeter Medical School, (Rapid restructuring of clinical research teams in response to the COVID19 pandemic)
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- South West NHS Trusts and Universities, (South West NIHR70@70 Senior Nurse Research Leaders: dynamic, responsive research leadership and collaboration in times of crisis)
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust and NIHR UK CRF Network, (Development of the UKCRFN study intensity tool)
We look forward to meeting the finalists as the judging process continues.