Welcome to the NIHR sitekit support pages
This area provides help and support for those who need to create or add content to the NIHR website using the SiteKit CMS. These instructions have been divided into the following areas to make it easier to use:
- Editing pages
- Editing images
- Uploading documents
- Editing posts
- Forms and tables
- Admin tasks
Use the navigation on the left for detailed instructions and videos on common tasks. We hope this site covers all the tasks that you are looking for help on, however if you come across something that has not been covered please email us at email@example.com
- All pages should be concise and clear and include a page metadata summary
- Where possible pages should be supplemented with graphics, pictures and relevant links
- Pages should be well structured, using headings and subheadings (i.e. H1,H2) to break up the text
- Hyperlinks should describe the destination of the link rather than using the url in the text.
- Images should all have Alt text that describes them
There is more detailed guidance available when using images in the images checklist and in the adding documents checklist.