Join a study

There are many different types of research studies that you can take part in. A research study might take place in a hospital, at your GP practice, in the community or in your home. You might be asked to be part of a large national study which involves tests and samples or to complete a questionnaire or talk to researchers.

Local Hospital or GP surgery

You can always ask your GP or hospital consultant about any clinical trials or other well designed studies that you may be suitable or eligible for.