Shape a research project
You can make a difference to health and social care research by:
- identifying new topics for research and ensuring that topics are relevant to patients, carers and members of the public;
- making sure that researchers ask the right questions and in a way that the public understand;
- keeping the research on track so that it stays relevant;
- guiding researchers to ensure the people being researched are approached in the right way;
- adding another point or view to the design and way that the research is carried out, to improve the quality or the research.
To find opportunities for getting involved in research, visit People in Research.