Make a real contribution to how research is shaping the future of healthcare, social care, public health and global health.
As the nation's largest funder of health and care research, we have many openings for you to build a career or interest in health and care research, ranging from becoming a reviewer or a member of a funding committee to being employed in research management by one of our coordinating centres. We post opportunities on this page to:
- Be part of our decision-making process by joining one of our funding committees for an NIHR research programme.
- Help with research as a patient, carer or other member of the public.
- Apply for job roles at all levels in research management and cross-cutting functions for the NIHR, for example in:
Managing research schemes and monitoring performance; finance and budgetary analysis; intellectual property and legal; communications, events and campaigns; impact and evidence; public involvement, participation and engagement; information systems, knowledge management and data analysis; governance, quality and operational management; stakeholder relationships.
Elsewhere on this website, you can find additional ways to join us to:
- Influence our research - explore how you can be one of our external peer reviewers or identify evidence uncertainties.
- Grow as a health and care professional through our career development and learning and support.
- Develop your career in health and care research with an NIHR Academy or Senior Investigator Award.
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility are seeking to appoint a Programme Manager to join their Patient and Public Involvement team.
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility is seeking a Technology Transfer professional looking to help transform research in to tangible real world improvements in health care.
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility is seeking a dynamic individual to become a Technology Transfer Manager..
The NIHR corporate communications team is seeking to appoint a Senior Social Media Specialist.
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate individual to become an Operations Manager and join our team at the NIHR Central Commissioning Facility
The NIHR corporate communications team is seeking to appoint a Press Office Manager.
We are currently looking for members of the public to join one of our committees.
We are looking for two Senior Business Development Managers to join the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI).
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility are seeking a exceptional and passionate Research Officer to join the Operations team.
Evidence Synthesis Programme (ESP) is seeking to appoint a member to the Evidence Synthesis Programme Advisory Group (ESPAG).
Experienced representative from the NHS with a good understanding of evidence synthesis (Ref - ESP/21/02)
The Evidence Synthesis Programme (ESP) is seeking to appoint a member to the Evidence Synthesis Programme Advisory Group (ESPAG).