We are pleased to announce an excellent opportunity has arisen to participate in Programme Grants for Applied Research assessment committees. These prestigious appointments offer senior applied health researchers the chance to take part in and gain experience of making recommendations to NIHR for large scale, high quality programmes of research for the benefit of patients and the NHS.
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility is looking to recruite Senior Research Managers to support its Policy Research Programme.
Senior/experienced representatives from UK based Local Authorities and public bodies (Ref - PHRPC/20/03)
The Public Health Research programme is seeking to appoint Senior/experienced Representatives from UK based Local Authorities to its Prioritisation Committee.
Communications Manager – Global Health Research
Type: 3 month fixed term contract (Full-time)
Location: Twickenham/Home based
Job Reference: 12660
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 pa (FTE)
Are you an experienced communications professional with interest and experience in the global health research field, looking to make an impact at the nation's largest funder of health and care research?
At the NIHR we enable and deliver world-class research that transforms people’s lives, promotes economic growth and advances science. The NIHR’s Global Health Research Portfolio provides opportunities for UK Higher Education and Research Institutions to collaboratively support high-quality, innovative, applied health research in institutions in low- and middle-income countries across the globe, driven by unmet local needs.
We need an exceptional individual to join us at the NIHR Central Commissioning Facility for a short term contract as a Communications Manager to support the delivery of the NIHR’s Global Health Research Portfolio.
We are looking for someone to join us for the next 3 months who can:
- Develop and deliver targeted communications activities to support global health research funding competitions
- Develop social media content, web copy and newsletter content to engage and inform applicants to the funding programmes
- Identify and develop case studies highlighting the value of global health research
You can help us to support funding the best research using:
- Your experience of working in a relevant communication role, with excellent copy writing skills
- Your understanding of global health research and its key audiences and stakeholders
- Your experience of using digital channels to tailor and share news and other content to engage diverse audiences
- Your understanding of the health research funding process
The successful candidate will be asked at interview to demonstrate the LGC values: Passion, Curiosity, Integrity, Brilliance and Respect
Candidates must be available to take up the role in early November and the closing date for applications is Friday 23 October.
If you wish to make an informal enquiry about this post, please contact: email@example.com.