The Artificial Intelligence Health and care Award (AI Award) Programme is seeking to appoint panel members and reviewers to join the funding expert panel to make recommendations for funding.
Assistant Director IP and Commercial
The HTA programme is seeking to appoint a leader in the field of health technology assessment or related applied clinical research, to undertake the duties of Chair for one of the NIHR HTA Funding Committees.
At the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) we enable and deliver world-class research that transforms people’s lives, promotes economic growth and advances science. We have an excellent opportunity for an exceptional, enthusiastic and proactive individual to become an Executive Assistant to our Director and join our team at the NIHR Central Commissioning Facility (CCF).
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide exemplar executive assistant support to the Director of the Grant Management Group (GMG)
- Ensure the provision of high level support to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) by actively managing and developing a high performing team of PAs in a matrix reporting environment.
- Support the development and communication of strategic initiatives, through building strong working relationships with the Director of GMG, SLT and senior managers.
- Ensure that the flow of strategic business and actions assigned to the Director of GMG and SLT are well managed, timely and delivered.
- Take responsibility for the continuity, processes and standards of support offered to the senior team and wider office.
The NIHRs Central Commissioning Facility manages a number of research funding programmes, faculty and infrastructure. We are hosted by LGC Ltd, you can find out more about our governance here.
To read the full job description please click here.