The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme is seeking to appoint a number of Regional Advisory Committee Members.
The Public Health Research (PHR) programme is seeking to appoint trainee members to its Prioritisation Committee.
The Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme is seeking to appoint a Programme Director.
Senior SEO Specialist
Salary: £34,302 to £40,927, plus London weighting (if applicable)
Fixed term for 12 months
Are you an experienced and collaborative web professional with an excellent understanding of search engine optimisation and of how to optimise content to meet corporate and user needs? Do you have a strong combination of writing skills, project management expertise and technical knowledge? An opportunity has arisen to join the team that’s transforming the National Institute for Health Research’s corporate website into an accessible, engaging and high-ranking platform for NIHR’s diverse audiences.
- Identifying and prioritising strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the ranking placement of NIHR’s corporate website
- Developing and managing a programme of work to improve SEO on the website, working in partnership with colleagues with limited SEO experience
- Developing the SEO skills of communications colleagues, by providing and/or sourcing training and developing guidance documents
- Providing SEO support for the development and implementation of new content and campaigns
- Regular checking of search terms and analytics to inform content development
- Working with stakeholders to build links with other sites on the NIHR domain and with selected partner organisations
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of a programme of user testing to improve website usability, accessibility and information architecture
- Working with the website developer team and IS provider team to plan, test and implement SEO change
How to apply
To view the full job description and how to apply please visit the University of Leeds jobs website.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Sarah Fryett, NIHR Website Lead, telephone +44(0)7717 512432, email firstname.lastname@example.org