We are pleased to announce an excellent opportunity has arisen to participate in Programme Grants for Applied Research assessment committees. These prestigious appointments offer senior applied health researchers the chance to take part in and gain experience of making recommendations to NIHR for large scale, high quality programmes of research for the benefit of patients and the NHS.
The NIHR Central Commissioning Facility is looking to recruite Senior Research Managers to support its Policy Research Programme.
Senior/experienced representatives from UK based Local Authorities and public bodies (Ref - PHRPC/20/03)
The Public Health Research programme is seeking to appoint Senior/experienced Representatives from UK based Local Authorities to its Prioritisation Committee.
Stakeholder Engagement Manager – Global Health Research
Type: 3 month fixed term contract (Full-time)
Location: Twickenham/Home based
Job Reference: 12661
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 pa (FTE)
Are you an experienced stakeholder engagement professional with interest and experience in the global health research field, looking to make an impact at the nation's largest funder of health and care research?
At the NIHR we enable and deliver world-class research that transforms people’s lives, promotes economic growth and advances science. The NIHR’s Global Health Research portfolio provides opportunities for UK Higher Education and Research Institutions to collaboratively support high-quality, innovative, applied health research in institutions in low- and middle-income countries across the globe, driven by unmet local needs.
We need an exceptional individual to join us at the NIHR Central Commissioning Facility for a short term contract as a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to support the delivery of the NIHR’s Global Health Research Portfolio.
We are looking for someone to join us for the next 3 months who can:
- Undertake stakeholder mapping, focusing on UK and LMIC stakeholders that have a role in global health research
- Support upcoming funding competitions through effective engagement approaches with key stakeholder groups and organisations
- Support work to initiate and strengthen relationships with prioritised stakeholders, working to embed an account management approach
- Develop, manage and maintain a stakeholder database to ensure this is accurate, up-to-date and compliant with best practice
You can help us to support funding the best research using:
- Your experience working in global health and/or international development with an understanding of the role of research
- Your experience of developing and embedding stakeholder management processes
- Your excellent relationship management skills, with experience of using them across organisations and sectors
The successful candidate will be asked at interview to demonstrate the LGC values: Passion, Curiosity, Integrity, Brilliance and Respect
Candidates must be available to take up the role in early November and the closing date for applications is Friday 23 October.
If you wish to make an informal enquiry about this post, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.