The remit of the NIHR Incubator Selection Committee is to support the development of the initiative, assess applications and make funding recommendations based on quality and need on a national level. The Applicant Guidance Notes for the 2022 NIHR Incubator Competition gives full details of the selection process.
The make-up of NIHR Selection Committees is reviewed regularly and adjusted in response to need. If you would like to join an NIHR Academy selection committee, please complete the NIHR Academy expression of interest form.
NIHR Incubator competition review panel 2022
- Professor Waljit Dhillo (Co-chair), Imperial College London
- Professor Anne-Maree Keenan (Co-chair), University of Leeds
- Professor Lorraine Harper, University of Birmingham
- Dr Niina Kolehmainen, University of Newcastle
- Dr Stacy Johnson, University of Nottingham
- Professor Chris Hatton, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Professor Andrea Manfrin, University of Central Lancashire
- Dr Lazaros Andronis, University of Warwick (NIHR Academy Member)
- Dr Anna-Catarina Pinho-Gomes, University College London (NIHR Academy Member)
- Dr Ruth Plackett, University College London (NIHR Academy Member)
- Angela King
- Jeremy Dearling
- Yesmin Begum