Please refer to the information below for common enquiries and who to contact.
If your enquiry relates directly to the impact of COVID-19 on NIHR funded or supported research please use the following contact details:
- If you are in receipt of career development award funding including fellowships: email@example.com
- If you are in receipt of programme funding: either firstname.lastname@example.org (i4i, PRP, PGfAR, PDG, RfPB and RIGHT) or email@example.com (EME, HS&DR, HTA, PHR, ESP, CTU support funding, HSPR and global health units and groups)
- If you have questions about the delivery of a clinical study: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are part of NIHR's broader research infrastructure or a school or unit: email@example.com
- If you are a patient or member of the public and have been recruited into a research study, please direct any questions to your study team
If you need help getting started with your research application, contact the Research Design Service (RDS).
If you need help planning and delivering your research in the NHS and the wider health and social care environment in England, contact the Study Support Service for general advice, or contact your Local Clinical Research Network (LCRN) for local advice.
If you need help applying for funding or after application, contact the relevant NIHR funding programme.
If you would like to access the Good Clinical Practice elearning courses or book on to a face to face workshop, please log in to NIHR Learn.
If you would like information about NIHR Learn and details about how to access it, please visit the NIHR Learn help site
If you have any other queries about learning programmes, including GCP, please complete the Get help with NIHR Learn form
This includes getting involved as a member of the public, or support for researchers looking to involve people in their research.
Contact details for the Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement (PPIE) Teams in each of our coordinating centres can be found in our contact directory.
Information on publishing your NIHR-funded research can be found in the NIHR research outputs and publications guidance.
This includes support for members of the Life Sciences Industry. Contact the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) on 020 3794 7380 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an issue or a question about using the NIHR hub, please use the self-service portal ServiceNow and raise a support ticket. If you are unable to do this then call 0207 333 50 60.
If you wish to raise concerns regarding the declaration of and/or management of potential conflicts of interest in relation to an NIHR research programme, you should contact the relevant NIHR programme, who will deal with this in a confidential manner.
Further information on whistleblowing is available from gov.uk
Please contact email@example.com for any issues you may be experiencing with the NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre (NETSCC) Management Information System (MIS).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a query about the NIHR Central Commissioning Facility Research Management System.