Selection committee members for Round 2 (2022) of the Doctoral Local Authority Fellowship (DLAF) Scheme are listed below. If you would like to register your interest to join this committee, please complete the expression of interest form.
- Professor Jon Glasby (Chair)
Professor of Health and Social Care and Director of IMPACT (Improving Adult Care Together). Professor Glasby is a special adviser to the House of Lords Adult Social Care Committee. He is also a Non-Executive Director of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust and of Birmingham Children's Trust, University of Birmingham
- Professor G.J Melendez-Torres
Professor of Clinical and Social Epidemiology. Professor Melendez-Torres leads the Peninsula Technology Assessment Group (PenTAG) and the School for Public Health Environments Research at the University of Exeter (SPHERE). He is also Deputy Director of the Exeter NIHR Policy Research Programme Evidence Reviews Facility, and Associate Director for Involvement and Engagement for the NIHR School for Public Health Research, University of Birmingham
- Professor Emma Frew, Professor of Health Economics. NIHR Research Professor, who also leads the Centre for Economics for Obesity, University of Birmingham
- Professor Karen Spilsbury, Professor of Nursing and Invest Chair in Nursing Research, University of Leeds
- Professor Joanne Westwood, Professor of Social Work Education, University of Central Lancashire
- Professor Anya Ahmed, Professor of Wellbeing and Communities, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Professor Eneida Mioshi, Chair in Dementia Care Research. Professor at the School of Health Sciences, University of East Anglia
- Professor Oyinlola Oyebode, Professor of Public Health and Centre Lead in Public Health and Policy. Honorary consultant for the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Lee-Ann Fenge, Professor of Social Care, Bournemouth University
- Professor Vivian Hope, Professor of Public Health, Liverpool John Moores University
- Professor Hafiz Khan, Professor of Public Health and Statistics, University of West London
- Professor Mat Jones, Professor of Public Health and Community Development, University of the West of England Bristol
- Professor Aidan Worsley, Research Lead for the School of Social Work, Care and Community, Chair of the School Research Strategy Group, Ethics Committee, University of Central Lancashire.