Join the NIHR Innovation Observatory for an enlightening evening at The TED Theatre, located within The Catalyst entitled: Demystifying Horizon Scanning.
This is a hybrid event so join in person for nibbles & networking, or dial in to the live video stream.
This event is an opportunity to gain insights and understanding into the world of horizon scanning, for anyone curious about the future of healthcare and medical advancements.
Discover how the innovative practice of horizon scanning helps identify emerging trends, technologies, and opportunities in healthcare.
The event is targeted at:
- the public to give insights into the health and social care trends the Innovation Observatory researches and the invaluable data and evidence that is held at the observatory
- Research which includes how Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML) & Deep Learning (DL) can be used in Healthcare Technologies.
- small businesses to discover the insights and data held at the Innovation Observatory and how to utilise it for:
- Market assessment/competitor analysis/gap analysis
- Evidence for funding grants/tenders/applications/pitch decks
- Business strategy/development/pivots/New Product Development (NPD)
Expert speakers will share their experiences and knowledge, shedding light on the process of horizon scanning and its significance in shaping the future of healthcare. Engage in interactive discussions, network with like-minded individuals, and broaden your horizons.
Don't miss out on this exciting event brought to you by the NIHR Innovation Observatory.
Location: The Workshop, The Catalyst, 3 Science Square Newcastle Helix Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TG