The aim of the workshops is to
- Give an overview of how the RfSC call works
- Discuss what social care research is and some key priorities
- Spotlight some best practice and common pitfalls in RfSC applications
- Explore how the RDS can help you develop a successful application
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions and discuss the call specification
- Offer a chance to discuss your research ideas
If you are planning on submitting an application, or want to discuss the process in more detail please do attend your local RDS event. The South East RDS event is taking place on 16 September - the programme is online and you can book via eventbrite.
Find out about other RDS events supporting the Research for Social Care call here.