Discover how to solve problems effectively and use critical thinking to find the best solution.
This 60-minute webinar will explore the DIG framework which follows three simple steps to effective problem solving:
- Defining the problem
- Identifying the root cause
- Generating the solution that creates the most value and has lasting impact
It aims to help health and care researchers to think critically and solve problems.
Attend the webinar to:
- understand the importance of adopting a subtractive mindset when problem solving
- discover a tool to define what the problem is and what the desired outcomes are
- learn how to identify the cause of the problem using the five whys
- understand how different thinking patterns can generate the best solution
The webinar will also include a Q&A at the end.