Overcome the fear of public speaking and improve your ability to present messages in an engaging way, both in person and virtually.
This 60-minute webinar will explain how you don’t need to become a new person to excel at presenting or public speaking. Instead, you can change your approach and harness your strengths by bringing authentic energy to craft an engaging message.
It is open to NIHR Academy Members/leaders and publicly funded organisations conducting and supporting clinical research within the UK.
Whether inspiring your department to work in a new way, delivering a tough message to your wider team, or running a Zoom session, the key to success is to engage your audience.
Presenting and public speaking is an art that anyone can learn and master. By the end of this webinar you will:
- reflect on the personal strengths you can use
- consider the need to ‘dial up’ your authentic energy to increase presence
- understand relevant stories to engage audiences’ hearts and minds
- build interaction to make your delivery engaging
- learn strategies to deal with questions