JLA PSP rolling call
We are seeking to fund research studies which address any of the James Lind Alliance (JLA) Priority Setting Partnerships' (PSPs) research priorities.
The JLA Priority Setting Partnerships facilitate patients, carers and clinicians to work collaboratively to identify research priorities in particular areas of health and care. Their aim is to ensure that health research funders are aware of the issues that are important to the people who need to use the research in their daily lives. In order to enable research into these identified priorities, we are offering research funding through four of our research programmes. This funding will be a 'rolling call', in which funding rounds will re-open shortly after the previous round closes. This is to enable ongoing research funding for PSPs, so an application can be made at any time.
For more information, please read the specification document.
The research programmes participating in this funding opportunity are:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME)
- Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR)
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Public Health Research (PHR)
These programmes fund research across the National Health Service (NHS), public health, and social care, to meet the needs of those who plan, provide and receive care and services. The programmes recognise the importance of the research priorities identified by the James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships and are interested in receiving high-quality applications which address them.
Proposals must be within the remit of one of the participating research programmes, and the primary outcome measure must be health-related. To find out more about the remit of each programme, please visit the relevant programme page.
Current open calls
Each programme is accepting applications through their individual workstreams, and opening and closing dates will vary between programmes. The current funding opportunities available are:
- 22/553 NIHR James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships rolling call (PHR Programme)
- 22/161 NIHR James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships Rolling Call (EME Programme)
- 23/4 NIHR James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships rolling call (HTA Programme)
- 23/11 NIHR James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnerships rolling call (HSDR Programme)
To receive funding alerts for this and all NIHR funding opportunities, please sign-up to our monthly Funding and Support newsletter and weekly funding alert bulletin.